Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Always In This Twilight.

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine.

Haven't done this in a while. Miss me?

Anyway, not much to report on the interesting front. But this is more of a statement of feeling kind of post. I guess. To be quite frank, life is f**king weird right now. I have this feeling, and have had for like a week or so, that something is ... whats the best way to describe it? Off. Must be my paranoia kicking in again, (I've been wondering when it'd rear it's ugly head again). Whether it's the people around me or just me, something is definitely up. I hate these feelings.

After reading that last paragraph again, I realize just how bloody creepy it sounds. But it's all true. Anyway I hope it fucks off and leaves soon. But I suppose you really just have to teel everything else to go away and live, right?

As I mentioned earlier there really is nothing interesting happening. Apart from the weird crap. For those of you reading this that know me well, this part should make some sense. While something may always linger, it's fading fast. Enough said. As for work, it's going well. The second week of the summer camp is coming up, so more money. Yay. But early mornings again. Boo.

I'm going to sign off now. I hope that my next post won't be so creepy and odd. Oh, and I've decided to do a segment that contains my dreams. I really do enjoy the crazy dreams, even though the appear less frequently, and I hate to forget them. So prepare for some crazy shit. Anyways, good luck to ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment