Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daisy Dukes, Bikinis On Top #1.

California Gurls - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg.

Hello :) This is me in a significantly more enthusiastic mood.

So this is the first in a series of posts where I'm going to be a show off. Yes, I do have some talents. This is where I'll be throwing up some of my latest fashion creations. Yup, you read that right kids. FASHION DESIGNS. There's this website that I'm a part of [see here for more] and when you post as a character, most people have outfits to accompany said character. Well, I've recently dabbled slightly in this world of clothing design and I must say it is fun.

And without further ado, here are my current sets. Oh, and credit to polyvore for all the crap.



^ So this ensemble here is for a male, obv. Just thought I'd say I really like this one :]



^ More feminine here. Rather pricey too, actually. But still glamorous.



^ My favourite :) This was a party design for a character of mine. The total ensemble costs €3,737.

No comments:

Post a Comment