Friday, October 8, 2010

Be The Last To Kiss My Lips.

Promise This - Cheryl Cole.

Yes, overdue >.<

Anyway, this'll be a short post anyway. I have my driver theory test tomorrow and I really should be studying for that. But whatevs. Plus, I got like a shit load of college stuff to look over and study. Ugh. But it needs to be done, friends.

Basically what I'm here to say is that college is amazing. Not just the fact I'm making (hopefully) life-long friends, studying interesting subjects and getting plastered almost every night, but the experience is amazing over all. Take this week for example. I really do not think that I have gone out and drank as much as I have in this past week. Like seriously. And I feel more open and free as a person :) How cheesy? But life there is just so ... free. Honestly. I really don't think I could have hacked living in Dundalk while at college :S

In other news, my dry period is officially broken.

PS: keep an eye on my facebook, twitter & polyvore accounts ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment