Monday, September 6, 2010

Never Gonna Quit You Over Time.

Addicted - Kelly Clarkson.

Ever had one of those moments where you just randomly screamed and shouted about needing to vent to your blog? I just had one of those times.

For the purpose of said rant, the subject will be referred to as "Raccoon". Yes, "Racoon". The quotes are totally necessary, by the way. Anyway. I hate "Raccoon". Plenty of time has passed by, plenty. I had presumed that it had all blown over by now. After all, I was always nothing but civil to "Raccoon's" little friend. Who is lovely and cannot be blamed for the "Raccoon's" incompetent nature.

My good old friend, Paranoia, returned earlier this week. Long over-due, I might add. Can't say that I missed her though. Always throwing my head into turmoil and what not. I suppose I'll get over it though. I'll have too, right? Seeing as I'm moving away and all. Oh yeah, I'm moving to Maynooth on the 13th :)

That is all. Rant over. Sort of. It is very hard to rant about the "Raccoon" when there is a chance anyone could see this. lol. But I like to vent things here :) Anyway, toodaloo.

No comments:

Post a Comment