Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stop Giving Me Choices.

Choices - The Hoosiers.

Salutations, fair readers.

Today is a Tuesday. While this may seem a trivial fact, believe me when I say that it most certainly is not. For tomorrow is Judgement Day. For tomorrow is the day in which hundreds, or maybe thousands, of youthful students across this island will discover if they are destined for further education, to have another stab at it or just feel disappointed in general. Yes. For tomorrow is the day we receive our Leaving Cert. results ... and cue creepy background music.

Most people are shitting themselves, to be frank. But not me. Nope. On the contrary, I'm rather excited for these results actually. All I can say is I've done my time for that rather irritating exam and whatever happens, happens. Am I right? Can I get a WOOP WOOP? ... no? Fair enough.

Besides, regardless of points and college courses and CAO and whatever else, each and every one of us will be rightfully and royally twastered. Yes, twastered. I don't know if that is a common expression, but it is my common expression for drunken frivolity. Needless to say I'm kinda looking forward to that part of the evening.

Essentially this post was all about the Leaving Cert. results. How unexpected and amazing is that?! Not really, I know. But whatever, it isn't as if anyone cares what I write anyway, lol. Oh, and on a seperate side note, I saw 'Inception' last night.

And with that, I shall leave you with this closing thought. Isn't it about time you woke up?

EDIT: 425 points :)

No comments:

Post a Comment