Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wanna Feel Your Powers.

E.T. - Katy Perry.

Yay! Harry Potter themed post XD

So yeah, I've been on a HP kick this past wee while. And I realized that I don't even own POA or GOF! Yeah, some fan right? Rather irritated at that face. I cannot remember for the life of me how POA was lost, but I do recall my sister scribbling over half of GOF and then I threw it out in a huff. Good Times. I had planned on buying both of them today in Easons, but then I saw that new series by Cassandra Clare so I just had to get it. Besides, GOF wasn't even in stock. Shame on you, Easons.

And due to a rather hilarious facebook post today, I decided to find out what Hogwarts house, wand type and Animagus I would be. I have spare time, so sue me. And this is how it all goes ...

  • HOGWARTS HOUSE: hufflepuff.
  • WAND TYPE: 12", holly, dragon heartstring.
  • ANIMAGUS FORM: eagle/fox.
  • PATRONUS CHARM: ram.
I quite like it ^.^

Oh, and it's either an eagle or a fox. i got 100% for the eagle and 98% for the fox, but i'd rather be a fox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment